- 0 Comments /
- April 16, 2018 /
- by Renlita Doors /
- Leave a comment
JOB DESCRIPTION – Design Engineer
· Design, analysis and optimization of vertically operating door systems.
· Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
· Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
· Research and analyze design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
· Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and time management skills
· Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
· Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware and software
· Self-motivated and highly organized
· Proficient in 3D CAD modeling
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 1+ year experience
· Autodesk Inventor preferred
Please email all qualifying resumes to Caleb White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (903) 486-3308 with any questions pertaining to the available position.